Robotic process automation
Every day employees perform hundreds of business tasks and processes that require accuracy and speed but do not necessarily require decision-making.
Robotic process automation (RPA) brings the future to the present
These actions are often inclinable to mistakes and are a source of frustration for employees. Robotic process automation increases profitability while improving the accuracy of your organizations business.
Designed to work on a wide range of repetitive tasks, software robots interpret, take actions independently and communicate with other systems, just like humans.
The robot never sleeps and makes zero mistakes. Employees get rid of frustrating activities and can focus on decisive activities within the organization. Software robots are easy to train and integrate into any system. They are constantly reporting on their progress and that increase operational and business predictability.
What processes are suitable for RPA?
The most suitable processes for RPA have many structured data transactions with a relatively static processing path, which doesn’t often change and has strict business rules. RPA tools have the best results when working directly with data and applications.
What are RPA characteristics?
- No code
- Doesn’t require programming skills
- Visual process definition (flowchart)
- No stress on existing applications and processes
- It relies on existing application functionalities
- It takes over the current way of work of employees
- Focused on business users who don’t need advanced IT knowledge
What are the benefits?
- Return on investment (ROI) from 30% to 200% within 1 year
- Resource optimization – by automating routine tasks, employees are free to do more valuable work. Focusing on decision-making and customer’s service that requires a human decision, employees are more efficiently engaged (> 60% lower share of manual labour)
- Cost reduction – a cheap and fast way to deal with the growing number of compliance requirements and growing bureaucracy that does not require human intervention
- Increased productivity – continuous execution of the automated processes (24/7/365)
- Smanjenje rizika – kada se procesi izvršavaju besprekorno, dodatne provere su nepotrebne čime se štede finansijski i vremenski resursi